Get full access to all the features of this forum when you sign up. Click SIGN UP! now…

Akwa-Ibom Is Full O...

Notifications
Clear all

Akwa-Ibom Is Full Of Churches And Christians Yet They All Walked Past Hope - Reno

Victor Emenike
(@shocknaija)
Topic starter  

Man was most spiritual in the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve related directly with God in Spirit. And guess what? They were naked! Your dressing does not make you more or less Godly. “Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart”-1 Samuel 16:7.

Christlikeness is not measured by your appearance or dressing. Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén, is a perfect example of this. Akwa-Ibom is full of churches and Christians. Yet, Akwa-Ibom has hundreds of so called ‘witch children’, kicked out of their homes and left to die by their own parents! This woman is covered in tattoos (which these churches condemn) and dresses in bum shorts (which they also forbid). But while they all walked past Hope, the accused witch boy, Anja rescued him.

Now, which of them is the Good Samaritan? “If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.”-1 Corinthians 13:2
#RenosNuggets #FreeLeahSharibu

1630216999-nj.jpg

Topic Tags

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 3MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: