Get full access to all the features of this forum when you sign up. Click SIGN UP! now…

Notifications
Clear all

Prize Winning Essay Writing! 2/12/2020

Splendour
(@splendour)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

In today's competition, we all are going to be writing a short essay. The essay must exceed 50 words. The winners will be determined by the most CAPTIVATING writings and shall get prizes.

The topic for the essay writing is:

WRITE AN ESSAY ON WHY YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT GISTCITY AFRICA FORUM.

Click To See How To Place your ads on this forum

Topic Tags
Luck Don Edeh
 Luck Don Edeh
(@Luck Don Edeh)

As a kid, my mom had a special look to inform me that I am fvcking up and I will get my just desserts at home
As an adult now, I have my special look for her that says "Pls stop embarrassing yourself bcos you can't shame me but I can leave you to find you way home"
I love eet!🤣

I must cross 50 words to keep the record straight😃,I was invited to gistcity by Dr.Francis on one faithful day with a beautiful and so much polite sweet words and promises 🤦

Then we are not up to 2k members there are still funs with the little we are and I love it until they declared ''lucky''posts must not be approved else the admin/moderator who refused to complied would be removed!

I calmed and start watching because I wouldn't want to lose my "Godiya'' and "Precious" the then secret lovers, since Ruth🤦 has been taken...

I must confess to you that I love everyone in gistcity that's why I remains so gallant as a member!

ReplyQuote
Anoma
 Anoma
(@Anoma)

Gistcity Africa is a group of love, surrounded by lovely people and sharing love to the world

Why I'm passionate about gist city:
We are one big lovely family, We show love, Develop human capabilities, Planning well ahead of time, we have competent admins, we celebrate our new members. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Sire Tom General
(@siretomgeneral)
Member Moderator

Good morning...... 

My Essay is why am passionate about Gistcity africa forum...... 

Gistcity Africa is a body that started from a social platform known as facebook and it know on the plateform as Gistcity Africa Group. 

Gistcity Africa Group is a Body that brought everyone together, no matter ur tribe or culture .

But along the line the management of facebook started misbehaving and disabling groups on their platform which also affected our former Gistcity Africa Group ....but Mr Francis Okonkwo which happened to be the founder of the group was never discouraged .

And He originated another group again on the same facebook platform with same name Gistcity Africa Group. 

Along the line He came up with the idea of bringing Gistcity Africa Group to a platform of it own u see today known as GISTCITY AFRICA FORUM. 

I am happy to be a member of this forum

This will help to tackle the fear of waking up one day and gistcity Africa group will be nowhere to be found on facebook platform just like what happened to the former one. 

Gistcity Africa Forum is a place to be , no more facebook block my account or I am bE restricted from posting or commenting on facebook........ 

I love GISTCITY AFRICA FORUM....... God bless all the management ....

I urge everyone to register to this forum and enjoy what facebook platform restricted u from. Thank you.. ..

Here is the registration link

pls sign up now at

Gistcityafrica.com.ng/registration

knowledge is power .......always be informed

ReplyQuote
Splendour
(@splendour)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

And the winner of the essay writing is 

@sire-tom-general

Congratulations, Dm for your prize....