Get full access to all the features of this forum when you sign up. Click SIGN UP! now…
Debate Topic On Single Motherhood
We have witnessed the decrease in the economy in Nigeria over the years and have also the increase in single motherhood. Now the debate topic is:
DOES THE ECONOMY SITUATION IN NIGERIA CONTRIBUTE TO THE RISE IN SINGLE MOTHERHOOD? DISCUSS YOUR REASONS.
Greetings guys..... I'm by name SIRE TOM GENERAL
Economic situation in Nigeria is not tired to nor the cause of the rise in single mother hood....
Some lady choosed to be generous to any man that comes their way by giving at their Body at a free will.
If u Check, those that do prostitution as a result of a way of survival ,making money with their body which I also know it's a choice hardly get pregnant.....
Many ladies enter wrong marriages Because of the material things they saw the man had but later run out probably with one or two kids.
Some get married and, something happened to the man that resulted in his death...so the woman now stand alone to catered for the children.
i have also seen, Where a lady will say she cannot be subjected to any man and decide to train her kid alone.
Some are single mother as a result of divorce.......
From this little point of mine,
I want u to know that..... Economy or no economy...... Single motherhood must and will continue to rise.
knowledge is power .......always be informed
Good morning to you all. I still remain my self Anoma Olarunji Ayodele. I'm here to support the motion that says economic situation can cause rise in motherhood in our country. Below are the little examples I think I can convince you with:
1. A situation where the father in the house is not working and only the mother is doing what the man is meant to be doing definitely you will know the woman has turned to be single mother.
2. When men are not there for their family in support, women will gain their freedom to associate with people in order to lessen their body to cater for the trusty of posterity within their confine.
3. Economic situation can a man to be trailing his wife or suspecting her of infidelity that will lead to violence within the family thereby the woman will seek for divorce and determine to remain as a single mother.
4. Economic situation can make a man impregnating women here and there and leaving them to their faith and remain and single mothers.
With this few point of mine, you will agree with me that the economic situation of this country can cause rise in single motherhood. Thanks and remain blessed.
Good morning beautiful people
I am Adams Otamere by name, For me I think it's does in some ways but that does not mean that the cause of single motherhood is tied to that,despite the benefits of marriage, there has been a rise in the number of single parent families, especially never married single mother this causes serious social problems as the consequences of children raised by single mother have been much.
Yet, little research has been conducted to find out why there is increase in the number of never married single mothers. Therefore, studies and survey described the experiences of women who were never married but are bearing children and raising those children as single mothers,some of the perceived reasons for the rise in the number of never married single mother include family background, sexual abuse, age, careless sexual behaviour and non-use of contraceptives, personal wants to belong to the high class babe thereby causing them to have unwanted pregnancy.There is the need to educate women on how to prevent sexual abuse and also on proper use of contraceptive for those who may want to engage in sexual intercourse, but may not be ready to get married.
All protocols well observed
In my own simple opinion I will say the economy has nothing to do with single mothers why, Because some ladies choose to be
As we already know most of the female celebrities we have in our societies today are single mothers Because if we want to talk about the the economy they have the money due to one family issue or so they choose to be single and attain thier peace of mind
And if also looked at very well any single lady getting into marriage already know how the economy is
So at first sight they where not getting married to the economy
Why some ladies thier carelessness leads them into single mother hood
So in conclusion the economy is innocent of this accusations
Good evening Gistcity Africa forum and my co debaters and my humble self Iyke Johnson.
I'm here to debate on a topic which states"Does the economy situation in Nigeria contribute to the rise in single motherhood?
First and foremost before I proceed with this topic.what is single motherhood?
Single mother is an unmarried woman aged between 18 to 55 years living on her own with her dependent children or child without a partner.
(1) Economic situation in Nigeria is not the cause of single motherhood because women are far more likely to become single mothers following a divorce or death of their husbands rather than as a consequence of premarital birth.
(2) what also causes motherhood is when a woman choose rationally not to get married but still want to have children either by adoption or insemination.
(3) finally, separation and marriage break down are both causes and contributory factor to single motherhood.
I hope with these humble submission and debatable points of mine I have been able convince my you all.
Thanks dear my dear brothers and sisters ❤️💗.