Get full access to all the features of this forum when you sign up. Click SIGN UP! now…

Notifications
Clear all

Debate Topic On Single Motherhood

Splendour
(@splendour)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

We have witnessed the decrease in the economy in Nigeria over the years and have also the increase in single motherhood. Now the debate topic is: 

DOES THE ECONOMY SITUATION IN NIGERIA CONTRIBUTE TO THE RISE IN SINGLE MOTHERHOOD? DISCUSS YOUR REASONS.

Click To See How To Place your ads on this forum

Topic Tags
Sire Tom General
(@siretomgeneral)
Member Moderator

Greetings guys..... I'm by name SIRE TOM GENERAL 

Economic situation in Nigeria is not tired to nor the cause of the rise in single mother hood.... 

Some lady choosed to be generous to any man that comes their way by giving at their Body at a free will. 

If u Check, those that do prostitution as a result of a way of survival ,making money with their body which I also know it's a choice hardly get pregnant..... 

Many ladies enter wrong marriages Because of the material things they saw the man had but later run out probably with one or two kids. 

Some get married and, something happened to the man that resulted in his death...so the woman now stand alone to catered for the children.

i have also seen, Where a lady will say she cannot be subjected to any man and decide to train her kid alone. 

Some are single mother as a result of divorce....... 

From this little point of mine, 

I want u to know that..... Economy or no economy...... Single motherhood must and will continue to rise. 

Thank you. 

knowledge is power .......always be informed

Splendour liked
ReplyQuote
Anoma
 Anoma
(@Anoma)

Good morning to you all. I still remain my self Anoma Olarunji Ayodele. I'm here to support the motion that says economic situation can cause rise in motherhood in our country. Below are the little examples I think I can convince you with:

1. A situation where the father in the house is not working and only the mother is doing what the man is meant to be doing definitely you will know the woman has turned to be single mother.

2. When men are not there for their family in support, women will gain their freedom to associate with people in order to lessen their body to cater for the trusty of posterity within their confine.

3. Economic situation can a man to be trailing his wife or suspecting her of infidelity that will lead to violence within the family thereby the woman will seek for divorce and determine to remain as a single mother.

4. Economic situation can make a man impregnating women here and there and leaving them to their faith and remain and single mothers.

With this few point of mine, you will agree with me that the economic situation of this country can cause rise in single motherhood. Thanks and remain blessed.

Splendour liked
ReplyQuote
Adamsville89
 Adamsville89
(@Adamsville89)

Good morning beautiful people

I am Adams Otamere by name, For me I think it's does in some ways but that does not mean that the cause of single motherhood is tied to that,despite the benefits of marriage, there has been a rise in the number of single parent families, especially never married single mother this causes serious social problems as the consequences of children raised by single mother have been much.

Yet, little research has been conducted to find out why there is increase in the number of never married single mothers. Therefore, studies and survey described the experiences of women who were never married but are bearing children and raising those children as single mothers,some of the perceived reasons for the rise in the number of never married single mother include family background, sexual abuse, age, careless sexual behaviour and non-use of contraceptives, personal wants to belong to the high class babe thereby causing them to have unwanted pregnancy.There is the need to educate women on how to prevent sexual abuse and also on proper use of contraceptive for those who may want to engage in sexual intercourse, but may not be ready to get married.

ReplyQuote
GloryRaxie
(@gloryraxie)

All protocols well observed 

In my own simple opinion I will say the economy has nothing to do with single mothers why, Because some ladies choose to be 

As we already know most of the female celebrities we have in our societies today are single mothers Because if we want to talk about the the economy  they have the money due to one family issue or so they choose to be single and attain thier peace of mind

And if also looked at very well any single lady getting into marriage already know how the economy is 

So at first sight they where not getting married to the economy

Why some ladies thier carelessness leads them into single mother hood

So in conclusion the  economy is innocent of this accusations

Deswanky liked
ReplyQuote
Iykejohnson
(@iykejohnson)

Good evening Gistcity Africa forum and my co debaters and my humble self Iyke Johnson.

I'm here to debate on a topic which states"Does the economy situation in Nigeria contribute to the rise in single motherhood?

First and foremost before I proceed with this topic.what is single motherhood?

Single mother is an unmarried woman aged between 18 to 55 years living on her own with her dependent children or child without a partner.

(1) Economic situation in Nigeria is not the cause of single motherhood because women are far more likely to become single mothers following a divorce or death of their husbands rather than as a consequence of premarital birth.

(2) what also causes motherhood is when a woman choose rationally not to get married but still want to have children either by adoption or insemination.

(3) finally, separation and marriage break down are both causes and contributory factor to single motherhood.

I hope with these humble submission and debatable points of mine I have been able convince my you all.

Thanks dear my dear brothers and sisters ❤️💗.

Splendour liked
ReplyQuote
Splendour
(@splendour)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  
Greetings beloved gistcity Africa!
We have come to the end of the conclusion of the debate, and the debater who made the most valid is @Anoma
Pls inbox me the king to get your price.
Congratulations once more...
The rest of the debaters pls try harder next time

Click To See How To Place your ads on this forum

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 3MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: