Get full access to all the features of this forum when you sign up. Click SIGN UP! now…

Notifications
Clear all

Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! 23-11-2020

Splendour
(@splendour)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

What should be the fate of a woman whose the husband brought home a 2nd wife?

1. Do u advice she Should pack and leave or she Should stay because of her children? Please state your reasons...

Click To See How To Place your ads on this forum

Topic Tags
Adamsville89
 Adamsville89
(@Adamsville89)

for me ,I think she should be patience enough cause of the children and because she is the first wife I believe she should also put it's in prayer and fasting and also take a deeper look into her life and that of her husband cause either of them might have not be able to communicate well which later lead to bringing another woman into the picture

ReplyQuote
Sire Tom General
(@siretomgeneral)
Member Moderator

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm still that Sire Tom General...

Following the topic of discussion,

I don't encourage taking 2nd wife in the first place but if it happened that a man being the head of the home decide to bring in a 2nd wife he have his reasons for doing so.

In a home where the first wife already have children for the man I advice she stay and bring up her children by herself Because nobody can take care of ur children better than u do!

And perphas if u leave those children Because of the anger of not wanting to leave in same house with the 2nd wife and packing out and abandoning the children.... This children can grow up tomorrow hating their mother for neglecting them when she was needed most in their tender age.

Leaving ur husband and abandoning the children Because another woman came in is not a good idea ,that can pose a threat to the lives of the children..

Most children get corrupted Because the mother left them and their father is busying with another woman and not concerning about their welfare........

I will end my point by saying....

Mothers no matter what happened in marriage, bear it just because of the future of ur children.

Thank you.

knowledge is power .......always be informed

ruthonwubuariri8@gmail.com
(@ruthonwubuariri8gmail-com)
Member Moderator

Greetings all.

To me I must say d fate of the woman lies in her hands ..Not even d husband can decide whether she leaves or stays...yes there are things dat can make a man marry a second wife yet it depends on d first wife to check if she can stay with the second wife.. Because the love now will b divided.. Attention, care, support Infact there will b a comparison of both...talking about d children, staying there might endanger the children lives .. So it's best she live with d children the husband can still support if he likes wherever they are.............

ReplyQuote
Anoma
 Anoma
(@Anoma)

All protocol duly observed, My name is Ayodele olatunji Anoma. I'm here to talk on the topic that says what should be the faith of a woman whose the husband brought in second wife.
The real definition of a woman: A woman is a female gender that also serves as help meet to a man/male gender in the house.

What a man wants in a woman.
1. A woman must be respectful
2. Knows how to cook
3. Help in the house no matter the work she is doing.
4. A woman must respect the man's family
5. A woman must also help in terms of finance. ETC.

What could make a man brings in another woman to be his 2nd wife.
Women causes a lot of things that makes men to misbehave at all. For example.
1. If a woman refuses to respect the husband's family and looks at them as if they are nobody that alone could lead the family to instruct their son to bring in 2nd wife and at that time she might not have anything to do than to stay like that in the house or pack out.

2. If a woman is dirty. I have seen this in so many houses when the husband is tired of it, they will tend to find another woman outside to enjoy with by that it could make his choice by bringing in another woman to make his house better and teach the first wife a great lesson.

3. When the first wife is arrogant that she can talk to the husband in the presence of everyone not minding people that are there that could lead to that.

4. Not knowing how to cook. Some ladies are so poor in this that are not ready to lean how to do this before and after wedding. At last they result into having a matured house help that will eventually use cooking style to style oga away from madam.

We should not forget that men can cause the trouble too maybe due to covetous manner.

With this few points should the 1st wife stay or pack out.
I think it depends on the nature of what transpired during the process, if the man has the ability of taking care of 2 wives, she can stay but a situation whereby the man orders the first wife to leave, she should please leave or if she feels cheated and she feels like leaving she should do but if she wants to stay and be fine in there because of the children she should stay and be good.

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin

Posted by: @Adamsville89

for me ,I think she should be patience enough cause of the children and because she is the first wife I believe she should also put it's in prayer and fasting and also take a deeper look into her life and that of her husband cause either of them might have not be able to communicate well which later lead to bringing another woman into the picture

We apologize for the late approval of this comment, we must have deprived you of the opportunity to participate in the debate, it was as a result of some technical difficulties which we promise will never happen again.

Regards,

Admin

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin

Posted by: @Anoma

All protocol duly observed, My name is Ayodele olatunji Anoma. I'm here to talk on the topic that says what should be the faith of a woman whose the husband brought in second wife.
The real definition of a woman: A woman is a female gender that also serves as help meet to a man/male gender in the house.

What a man wants in a woman.
1. A woman must be respectful
2. Knows how to cook
3. Help in the house no matter the work she is doing.
4. A woman must respect the man's family
5. A woman must also help in terms of finance. ETC.

What could make a man brings in another woman to be his 2nd wife..
Women causes a lot of things that makes men to misbehave at all. For example.
1. If a woman refuses to respect the husband's family and looks at them as if they are nobody that alone could lead the family to instruct their son to bring in 2nd wife and at that time she might not have anything to do than to stay like that in the house or pack out.

2. If a woman is dirty. I have seen this in so many houses when the husband is tired of it, they will tend to find another woman outside to enjoy with by that it could make his choice by bringing in another woman to make his house better and teach the first wife a great lesson.

3. When the first wife is arrogant that she can talk to the husband in the presence of everyone not minding people that are there that could lead to that.

4. Not knowing how to cook. Some ladies are so poor in this that are not ready to lean how to do this before and after wedding. At last they result into having a matured house help that will eventually use cooking style to style oga away from madam.

We should not forget that men can cause the trouble too maybe due to covetous manner.

With this few points should the 1st wife stay or pack out.
I think it depends on the nature of what transpired during the process, if the man has the ability of taking care of 2 wives, she can stay but a situation whereby the man orders the first wife to leave, she should please leave or if she feels cheated and she feels like leaving she should do but if she wants to stay and be fine in there because of the children she should stay and be good.

Thanks.

We apologize for the late approval of this comment, we must have deprived you of the opportunity to participate in the debate, it was as a result of some technical difficulties which we promise will never happen again.

Regards,

Admin

ReplyQuote
Faith Ejokpawhu
(@faith-ejokpawhu)

Good evening please my name is amaka Judith . My opinions is that we stay 🙆🙆

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 3MB